Friday 13 May 2011

Super Hero

Introduce
I watched Dragon Ball Z when I was child.It was very fun.
I like almost character.I like especially Goku Son.
Because he is very strong.He had very hard training.And then,he became strong.
Goku Son has many enemy.There isthree strong enemies.Frieza,Cell and Majin Buu. Majin Buu is the strongest of three.
Goku Son fights with all of them,finally he win!!!

Monday
Today I fought with Frieza.It was hard.
At first,I didn't fight.Because I took a rest.At that time my son,Kuririn,Piccoro,and Vegita are fighting with Frieza.But they lose.And I wake up,I fought with Frieza.The early stage,,I almost lose.But I used Genki-dama.It hit to Frieza.He disappeared.I thought that I won.But he still alive.Then he killed Kuririn.I felt angry,I became a Super-Saiyan.It was very strong.I am stronger than Frieza.Finaly,I destoroyed him.

Tuesday
I fought with Cell.He is an android.
The fight of first tome,we lose.Cell is very strong.After the fight,we practice very hard.Then we become more strong.We joined the "Cell Game".We have to fight with Cell.
It bigin the "Cell Game".It is so hard.Cell is still strong.We almost lose.But my son Gohan aweke his real full power.He destroyed Cell.We won!!!

Wednesday
Today is the "Tenkaichi-Butoukai".It is big assembly.There is so many fighter.i join too.

No comments:

Post a Comment